Binary Watch Uk. Watch Football Online Streaming.
Binary Watch Uk
- A binary clock is a clock which displays traditional sexagesimal time in a binary format. Originally, it showed each decimal digit of sexagesimal time as a binary value, but presently true binary clocks also exist. Most binary clocks are digital, although analog varieties exist.
- United Kingdom
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
My birthday presents, 2007 (eighteenth)
These are what I got for
my birthday this year, most
ly I got money so I'll list who gave me what and also what I bought with the money.
Thank you to:
- Oliver for 'The Two Faces of Mitchell and Webb' on DVD.
- My Aunt and Uncle for the Nice pen and wallet.
- Layla for 'Soul Music' by Terry Pratchett.
- Conor for 'Guards! Guards!, which as you may be able to see due to the book mark; I have started reading, and also for the play script of Mort, both by Terry Pratchett. The play script is now the sixth copy I have, when I put on the play I'll have enough I'm sure.
The rest of the loot I bought with my money, these include (clockwise): 28 Days Later Limited Edition DVD, Terry Pratchett's Hogfather DVD, Total Recall DVD, the Blue LED Binary Watch, Small Gods by Terry Pratchett, Sourcery by Terry Pratchett and the Freeloader solar charger which can charge my iPod, phone, PSP and my dads satnav all using the sun...alternatively USB.
To many people my watch
is unsual in the day time but at night time when someone ask me the time, the watch
confuses them even more. As it is binary if a light is on it is a 1 and if it is off, it is a 0. So the top line reads 10
00 which is 8 and the bottom line reads 11110
which is 30. So the time is 8:30. (The numbers next to each LED do help as you just add them up for each LED that is lit) Thats why there are 10
people who understand binary, those who do and those who don't. (10
being 2 in binary). OK, I'm going, let me get my coat first
Related topics: wristwatch sale marc jacobs bangle watch watch old hindi movies online heart rate watch for women watch barney videos online locket pendant watch watch men dvd invicta skeleton mechanical watch cartier watch leather strap
- (月) 17:22:46|
- Category: None
Citizen automatic watches
: Citizen chronograph : Sr516sw watch
Citizen Automatic Watches
- (Automatic watch) An automatic or self-winding watch is a mechanical watch, whose mainspring is wound automatically by the natural motion of the wearer's arm, providing energy to run the watch, to make it unnecessary to manually wind the watch. Most mechanical watches sold today are self-winding.
- These watches are self winding mechanical watches. They have a rotor that includes a weight, which swings backwards and forwards with every movement of the wrist and winds the mainspring.
- (automatic watch) A watch whose mainspring is wound by the movements or accelerations of the wearer's arm. On the basis of the principle of terrestrial attraction, a rotor turns and transmits its energy to the spring by means of an appropriate mechanism.
- a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
- A legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized
- Citizen is the debut full-length album by Army of Me. Its first single is "Going Through Changes". The song "Better Run" is featured in ABC Family's Kyle XY in the episode "Primary Colors" originally aired on February 25, 2008.
- An inhabitant of a particular town or city
The Divemasters Seiko Automatic watch
All divemasters have this watch. (At least I like to think so). A reliable classic divewatch. The famous Seiko 7S26-0020 movement is the poor man's rolex. Easy to read and set as a divewatch. This watch has been going since the 70's in this look.
Serial 3N5582 bought from Hong Kong. Aftermarket strap from Citizen )-: My original strap broke after 3 years of use or so.
Time is Money
Old Citizen automatic watch
Related topics: american watch brands authentic watches reviews stainless steel sports watch citizen stilleto watch ladies water resistant watch moon phase calendar watch watch live tv on my pc casio 30 page databank watch watch shop uk
- (月) 17:22:18|
- Category: None
COIN UNDER WATCH - CARTIER LEATHER WATCH BANDS - WWW YOUTUBE COM WATCH V 1UWOL4RB GO.
Coin Under Watch
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Invent or devise (a new word or phrase)
- a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
- make up; "coin phrases or words"
- mint: form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
- Make (coins) by stamping metal
ROMAN EMPIRE, ANTONIUS PIUS 138-161 b
Antonius Pius was a Roman emperor during 131 to 161 AD, the son of Aurelius Fulvus, a Roman consul whose family had originally belonged to Nemausus (Nimes), was born near Lanuvium on the 19th of September 86. After the death of his father, he was brought up under
the care of Arrius Antoninus, his maternal grandfather, a man of integrity and culture, and on terms of friendship with the younger Pliny. Having filled with more than usual success the offices of quaestor and praetor, he obtained the consulship in 120; he was next chosen one of the four consulars for Italy, and greatly increased his reputation by his conduct as proconsul of Asia. He acquired much influence with the emperor Hadrian, who adopted him as his son and successor on the 25th of February 138, after the death of his first adopted son Aelius Verus, on condition that he himself adopted Marcus Annius Verus, his wife's brother's son, and Lucius, son of Aelius Verus, afterwards the emperors Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus (colleague of Marcus Aurelius). A few months afterwards, on Hadrian's death, he was enthusiastically welcomed to the throne by the Roman people, who, for once, were not disappointed in their anticipation of a happy reign. For Antoninus came to his new office with simple tastes, kindly disposition, extensive experience, a well-trained intelligence and the sincerest desire for the welfare of his subjects. Instead of plunder
ing to support his prodigality, he emptied his private treasury to assist distressed provinces and cities, and everywhere exercised rigid economy (hence the nickname "cummin-splitter"). Instead of exaggerating into treason whatever was susceptible of unfavorable interpretation, he turned the very conspiracies that were formed against him into opportunities of signalizing his clemency. Instead of stirring up persecution against the Christians, he extended to them the strong hand of his protection throughout the empire. Rather than give occasion to that oppression which he regarded as inseparable from an emperor's progress through his dominions, he was content to spend all the years of his reign in Rome, or its neighborhood. Under his patronage the science of jurisprudence was cultivated by men of high ability, and a number of humane and equitable enactments were passed in his name. Of the public transactions of this period we have but scant information, but, to judge by what we possess, those twenty-two years were not remarkably eventful. One of his first acts was to persuade the senate to grant divine honors to Hadrian, which they had at first refused; this gained him the title of Pius (dutiful in affection). He built temples, theaters, and mausoleums, promoted the arts and sciences, and bestowed honors and salaries upon the teachers of rhetoric and philosophy. His reign was comparatively peaceful. Insurrections amongst the Moors, Jews, and Brigantes in Britain were easily put down. The one military result which is of interest to us now is the building in Britain of the wall of Antoninus from the Forth to the Clyde. In his domestic relations Antoninus was not so fortunate. His wife, Faustina, has almost become a byword for her lack of womanly virtue; but she seems to have kept her hold on his affections to the last. On her death he honored her memory by the foundation of a charity for orphan girls, who bore the name of Alimentariae Faustinianae. He had by her two sons and two daughters; but they all died before his elevation to the throne, except Annia Faustina, who became the wife of Marcus Aurelius. Antoninus died of fever at Lorium in Etruria, about 12 miles from Rome, on the 7th of March 161, giving the keynote to his life in the last word that he uttered when the tribune of the night-watch
came to ask the password -- aequanimitas.
The Real Murder Spot of Caligula-New Find
The Roman historian, Suetonius, recounts the murder:
On the ninth day before the Kalends of February, at about the seventh hour [Caligula] hesitated whether or not to get up for luncheon, since his stomach was still disordered from excess of food on the day before, but at length he came out at the persuasion of his friends. In the covered passage through which he had to pass, some boys of good birth, who had been summoned from Asia to appear on the stage, were rehearsing their parts, and he stopped to watch
and encourage them….From this point there are two versions of the story: some say that as he was talking with the boys, Chaerea came up behind, and gave him a deep cut in the neck, having first cried, “Take that,” and that then the tribune Cornelius Sabinus, who was the other conspirator and faced Gaius, stabbed him in the breast [part of the ritual at the sacrifice was that the slayer raised his axe with the question "Shall I do it?" to which the priest replied "Take that"]. Others say that Sabinus, after getting rid of the crowd through centurions who were in the plot, asked for the watch
word, as soldiers do; and that when Gaius gave him “Jupiter,” he cried “So be it,” [another formula at a sacrifice was "receive the fulfillment of your omen", i.e., in naming Jupiter, the god of the thunder
bolt and sudden death], and as Gaius looked around, he split his jawbone with a blow of his sword. As he lay upon the ground and with writhing limbs called out that he still lived, the others dispatched him with thirty wounds; for the general signal was ” Strike again.” Some even thrust their swords through his privates. At the beginning of the disturbance his bearers ran to his aid with their poles [with which they carried his litter], and presently the Germans of his body-guard, and they slew several of his assassins, as well as some inoffensive senators. (Quoted from the Ancient History Sourcebook)
ground passageway – perhaps the scene of an imperial murder – connects the house of Rome’s first emperor, Augustus, with the Roman Forum. Currently, it lays some nine meters below the elaborate Gardens that the noble Farnese family created on the hilltop in the 16th century when they leveled the ruins of the House of Tiberius, thereby filling the tunnel with earth.
Excavation of the cryptoporticus began in September under the direction of archaeologist Maria Antonietta Tomei. She and her team have spent the past months removing tons of earth from the five-meter tall tunnel, as well as from lateral passageways.
Related topics: best looking mens watches timex ironman mens watch watch with rubber strap watch chuck online for free expensive mens watch relic wrist watch what do i need to watch tv on my laptop digital solar watch timex women watches
- (月) 17:21:53|
- Category: None
Hamilton pocket watchs
: Chrony f1 chronograph : Third watch
Hamilton Pocket Watchs
- Alexander (c.1757–1804), US politician. He established the US central banking system as secretary of the treasury 1789–95 under President George Washington and advocated a strong central government. He was killed in a duel with Aaron Burr
- United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
- Irish mathematician (1806-1865)
- English beauty who was the mistress of Admiral Nelson (1765-1815)
- put in one's pocket; "He pocketed the change"
- a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
- pouch: an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- Take or receive (money or other valuables) for oneself, esp. dishonestly
touchstones to my past
this old pocket watch
belonged to my mother's dad. I only met him a couple of times when I was very young, & don't remember much of him. my memories recall a smiling giant of a man with a head full of white hair.
wish I could have known more of him!
Hamilton grade 992 movement.
Showing the movement of the Hamiltion 992 pocket watch
. This version has a striped pattern on the movement plates. I also own an earlier version that has fancy damaskeening on the plates.
Related topics: gsm watches discount watch store coupon abacus smart watch buy watches white metal band watch watch the pink panther 2 online watch chuck season 2 episode 1 online tiger woods watch watch band replacements
- (月) 17:21:28|
- Category: None
Hamilton watch movements
: Swap mobile phone watch
: Discount citizen watch
Hamilton Watch Movements
- (Watch movement) In horology, a movement is the internal mechanism of a clock or watch, as opposed to the case, which encloses and protects the movement, and the face which displays the time. The term originated with mechanical timepieces, whose movements are made of many moving parts.
HAMILTON Rare Vintage Watch Movement Cufflinks by 19 Moons Steampunk
-=: Hamilton : Handsome in Stripes :=-
(Available on my Etsy store, see my profile for more info)
Get your sleeves geared up in style with these gorgeous vintage shiny Hamilton cufflinks by 19 Moons! Made from a beautifully matched pair of rare vintage Hamilton 17 ruby jewel watch movements
in small oval shape with a pinstripe surface detail. The stripes seem to dance and shift with the light. The rubies and intricate gears in these silver movements
are stunning, they are totally intact including winders. A fine edition to the collection of any discerning cufflink enthusiast!
Size: 5/8" H x 5/8” W including winders (16mm)
Hamilton Khaki Chrono hand replacement
Next on the doc
ket: replace this Hamilton's irritatingly-too-short pair of hands with one of these two new sets. They're a perfect fit for this Valjoux/ETA 7750 movement.
I'll get to this tomorrow.
Related topics: men skeleton watch best woman watch chopard happy diamond watch iwc portofino watch patek philipe watches mens watches with leather band luminox f 16 watch banda watch band invicta moon phase watch
- (月) 17:21:00|
- Category: None