Hamilton pocket watchs
: Chrony f1 chronograph : Third watch
Hamilton Pocket Watchs
- Alexander (c.1757–1804), US politician. He established the US central banking system as secretary of the treasury 1789–95 under President George Washington and advocated a strong central government. He was killed in a duel with Aaron Burr
- United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
- Irish mathematician (1806-1865)
- English beauty who was the mistress of Admiral Nelson (1765-1815)
- put in one's pocket; "He pocketed the change"
- a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
- pouch: an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- Take or receive (money or other valuables) for oneself, esp. dishonestly
touchstones to my past
this old pocket watch
belonged to my mother's dad. I only met him a couple of times when I was very young, & don't remember much of him. my memories recall a smiling giant of a man with a head full of white hair.
wish I could have known more of him!
Hamilton grade 992 movement.
Showing the movement of the Hamiltion 992 pocket watch
. This version has a striped pattern on the movement plates. I also own an earlier version that has fancy damaskeening on the plates.
Related topics: gsm watches discount watch store coupon abacus smart watch buy watches white metal band watch watch the pink panther 2 online watch chuck season 2 episode 1 online tiger woods watch watch band replacements
- (月) 17:21:28|
- Category: None